Grow Huge, the best weight gain medicine is packed with 14 different ayurvedic ingredients and minerals, which are 100% safe and doesn’t cause common or negative side effects. Grow Huge ingredients boosts
up your metabolism and pump up your muscles to grow gradually. Below we’re mentioning the details of every ingredient used in this ayurvedic medicine for weight gain for male.
- Amla Amla is one of the popular ayurvedic ingredients which has innumerable health advantages. When it comes to ayurvedic medicinal herbs, Amla comes first on our list. Amla helps your body to absorb and utilize the food content appropriately. Hence, we cannot forget to add Amla to our powerful ayurvedic medicine for weight gain for male.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Amla is one of the popular ayurvedic ingredients which has innumerable health advantages. When it comes to ayurvedic medicinal herbs, Amla comes first on our list. Amla helps your body to absorb and utilize the food content appropriately. Hence, we cannot forget to add Amla to our powerful ayurvedic medicine for weight gain for male.
- Mulethi (Liquorice) Mulethi is a wonderful ingredient that is full of numerous beneficial properties. It boasts antispasmodic, anti-bacterial, stimulant, antiviral, antibacterial, emollient, etc properties. Mulethi is known for strengthening your joints and primary muscle group. We didn’t find any
reason to avoid Mulethi from adding to our ayurvedic medicine for weight gain for male.
- Ashwagandha Ashwagandha is full of amazing health benefits, which is proven enough to fight cancer and Type 2 diabetes. It also has the ability to decrease your cortisol levels, reduce inflammation, hypertension, and rheumatism. It is a powerful ingredient which is also one of the major components of our weight gain medicine for female.
- Vidari Kanda Vidari Kanda, also known as Indian Kudju, rejuvenates your body and promote your muscles for better growth. It is also helpful in reducing aging and skin allergies that occur while following protein-rich diets.
- Halo (Lepidium Sativum) Halo is one of the most underrated medicinal herbs, but we haven’t overlooked Lepidium Sativum. Halo, also known as garden cress, is known for enhancing brain functioning, promoting your immune system, and building stamina. Hence, we have also included Halo in our weight gain medicine for male.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Giloy since the ancient times giloy occupies and very important place in the treatment of ayurveda due to its immense medicinal and therapeutic benefits, it helps in stimulating the growth of protective blood cells boosting immunity and restoring optimal health.
- Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Terminalia Chebula is also known as Haritaki or Harar, which is also called the mother of all ayurvedic herbs. It repairs your muscle tissues and growth of both red and white blood cells. Plus, it ensures your body is eliminating the stools appropriately.
- Kamdhenu Ras Kamdhenu Ras is an amazing purifier that eliminates waste from your body. This ingredient we have added in our weight gain medicine for improving your digestive system. As you’ll follow some weight gain diets, your digestive system should be free from issues..
- Mandhor Bhasm Mandhor Bhasm treats the symptoms of Anemia by increasing the red blood cell count in your body. It also provides strength to your internal organs and promotes your immune system. Mandhor Bhasm is also known for treating cardiovascular diseases.
- Mukta Shukti Bhasm Mukta Shukti Bhasm is also one of the rarest ayurvedic herbs that increase your body’s absorption rate. Thus, digesting food becomes easier for you, especially when you’re following weight-gain diets.
- Swaran Bang In Indian Ayurveda, Swaran Bang is known as Rasayana because it is beneficial for your overall body. Rasayana is proven to improve your kidney functioning and to detoxify your internal organs. It also boosts your metabolism, and you feel energetic throughout the day. Hence, we added Rasayana to our weight gain medicine for female.
- Kasis Bhasm Kasis Bhasm is one of the rarest ayurvedic herbs, which is easily not available everywhere. Nevertheless, this herb is beneficial for treating anemia and every type of blood disorder. It is also useful in improving the overall strength of your body.